Monday, September 21, 2015

Halloween is coming...


Although my family throws tantrums about me decorating for Christmas in November, they beg me to decorate for Halloween in September.  I decorated around the 15th and Alyssa asked me what took me so long.  

My tower of pumpkin people make me smile every time I see them!


The top of my piano is always the most festive place in our house during the holidays.


These pumpkins really match my bedroom or bathroom better than my living room, but I put them up anyway!  I made them from a shower curtain!  They are large and fabulously shabby!


I love black cats!


This shiny Halloween tree was a $2 thrift store find this year.


Halloween touches everywhere!


Even my kitchen is getting into the Halloween spirit!

When do you decorate for Halloween at your house?

1 comment:

Linda said...

I love it! Awesome Halloween decorations. Very classy.