Friday, September 27, 2013

Halloween Care Packages


Care packages are so fun to make and send!  You can send them to your favorite soldier, missionary, family member or friend for any reason!  The Dollar Tree had these cute Halloween boxes last year.  I haven't been in this year to see if they got them again, but they are perfect for small Halloween care packages!


Filled with gummy boogers, m&ms, eyeball suckers and other goodies these make a fun surprise to bring out the kid in anyone!  I wrapped mine in brown paper to ship and it reminded me of a Happy Meal box!  Send a little Halloween goodness to someone today!  If you need the name of a military friend to send to AnySoldier.com is my favorite site for that!  We should have a blog swap soon!  I miss getting packages!

1 comment:

mamajuliana said...

Thanks for the reminder! I have four college students who would appreciate a Boo! Box.